Exploratorium Online Newsletter Items
These items were published in the Exploratorium on-line newsletters between 2002 and 2005 as part of our community outreach.
- Summer 2002 Exploratorium Newsletter Items
These short articles appeared in the Summer 2002 Exploratorium newsletters.
- Exploratorium Newsletter Items - Part 1
These short articles appeared in the Exploratorium newsletters.
- Exploratorium Newsletter Items - Part 2
These short articles appeared in an Exploratorium newsletter (dates unknown).
Explore the Resource Center...
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Example Virtual Libraries
• Getting Started And Happy Endings
• Global School Net
• International Libraries
• National Initiatives: School Exemplars
• National Resources
• Research Resources for Teachers and Librarians
• Setting up an On-Line Community
• The GLOBE Initiative
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents