S.T.E.P.'s for Fall
Step 1. Browse Web Tools on the computer on the Librarian's Desk.
- Learn about telecommunications policies and refine your search tools.
- Step 2. Look at the Plan Book, especially collaboration within small groups.
- Step 3. Join colleagues in the Professional Development room.
- Visit distant libraries to identify research resources and think about School Reform strategies.
- Step 4. Look for gems tucked into corners of Classroom Treasures.
- Trek Around the World, mathematics, integrated studies and humanities.
- Step 5. Prepare for School-Home partnering, especially the Families section.
This page was created to support Stanford University's Teacher Initiative: S.T.E.P. (Stanford Teacher Education Program).
The original page had links to other parts of this resource center.