- Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
The K-12 Internet Resource Center is an free & independent resource, indexing over 2,300 annotated web resources for the K-12 education community.
- Congressional Legislative Information
- Team Contests
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Making The Video
We describe how we created the K12IRC Helps Stanford Teacher Education Students video showing how you can create a professional looking video with no budget
- Math Education Groups
- Teacher Blogs and Videos
- Education And Technology Collaboration
- Computing & Internet Groups
- Comprehensive Collections & Resources
- Audio/Video Primary Sources
- Encouraging Community Involvement
- "The Bully Report" School Play
- Ethics in Science
- G Suite for Education
- Office 365
This is the list of recent additions and updates to the site.
You can get this list as an RSS feed...