- Printing 3D Topography Maps
- 3D Printing Examples & Ideas
- Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
- Spring 2019 Newsletter
K12IRC's Spring 2019 newsletter looking at Backyard Adventures, Math in the Real World, 3D Printing, Copyrights, Student Resources, and Primary Sources.
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- 3D Printing Primer
- Tuning your 3D Printer
- Environment and Heredity: Birds & Dinosaurs
- Assembling A 3D Printer From Parts
- About Us
Learn the history of the K-12 Internet Resource Center site and how it has changed over the years from it's beginnings in 1995.
- Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
The K-12 Internet Resource Center is a totally free & independent resource, indexing over 2,300 annotated web resources for the K-12 education community.
- Help Spread The Word
We've printed up postcard sized flyers promoting the K-12 Internet Resource Center. If you would like some, please let us know.
- 3D Printing In The Classroom
- Selecting A 3D Printer
- Interdisciplinary Learning
- Winter 2019 Newsletter
K12IRC's Winter 2019 newsletter looking at STEM, Education Reform, Interdisciplinary Studies, Fun Stories and Geography, Maps & GPS.
This is the list of recent additions and updates to the site.
You can get this list as an RSS feed...