- Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
The K-12 Instructional Resource Center is an free & independent resource, indexing over 2,300 annotated web resources for the K-12 education community.
- Fiction and Biography for Grades 4-8
- Programming For Younger Kids ... And The Technically Challenged
- Earth Systems Science: Online Curriculum
- Technology Planning: National Collections
- Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
- STEM Primer
- About Us
Learn the history of the K-12 Instructional Resource Center site and how it has changed over the years from it's beginnings in 1995.
- Help Spread The Word
- Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
- Join Our Newsletter List
Sign up to get the quarterly K-12 Instructional Resource Center newsletter.
- Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- Great Women Role Models
This is the list of recent additions and updates to the site.
You can get this list as an RSS feed...