- 3D Printing Examples & Ideas
- Summer 2019 Newsletter
K12IRC's Summer 2019 newsletter looking at Teacher Blogs, Maker Movement, Art Creation, YouTube Firewall Workaround, Parental Support, and Birds & Dinosaurs
- Teacher Blogs and Videos
- YouTube Firewall Workarounds
- Ad Blocking and Other Browser Add-Ons
- Suggest / Comment
Use this page to let us know your suggestions, comments and questions for the K-12 Internet Resource Center.
- Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
The K-12 Internet Resource Center is a totally free & independent resource, indexing over 2,300 annotated web resources for the K-12 education community.
- Printing 3D Topography Maps
- Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
- Spring 2019 Newsletter
K12IRC's Spring 2019 newsletter looking at Backyard Adventures, Math in the Real World, 3D Printing, Copyrights, Student Resources, and Primary Sources.
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- 3D Printing Primer
- Tuning your 3D Printer
- Environment and Heredity: Birds & Dinosaurs
- Assembling A 3D Printer From Parts
- About Us
Learn the history of the K-12 Internet Resource Center site and how it has changed over the years from it's beginnings in 1995.
This is the list of recent additions and updates to the site.
You can get this list as an RSS feed...