- Fall 2020 Newsletter
K12IRC's Fall 2020 newsletter looking at the challenges of the 2020 school year, Distance Learning resources, Theater Performance & YouTube Workarounds .
- YouTube Workarounds
- Theater Performance
- Creating Multimedia: Advanced Level
- Depression and Mental Health
- COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 coronavirus resources for K-12 teachers & administrators: current strategies, authoritative information sources, resources & the education outlook.
- A Virtual IMC Unifying Professional Development and School Reform
An in-depth description of K12IRC.org, presented as a paper in June, 1997.
- Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
The K-12 Internet Resource Center is a totally free & independent resource, indexing over 2,300 annotated web resources for the K-12 education community.
- Why Is This Site Different?
View a slide show we've created introducing the K-12 Internet Resource Center.
- About Us
Learn the history of the K-12 Internet Resource Center site and how it has changed over the years from it's beginnings in 1995.
- Our Newsletter
View past K-12 Internet Resource Center newsletters and learn more about the site.
- Glossaries for Space Adventurers and Mere Mortals
- Answers for ESL Teachers and Foreign Language and Bilingual Education
- How To Build and Customize Your Own WebSite
- Technology in Learning
This is the list of recent additions and updates to the site.
You can get this list as an RSS feed...