- Every Student Succeeds Act
A survey of the new Every Student Succeeds Act, including why it is good for children now left behind and how the act will impact educators and education.
- Staying Current
- Collaboration Projects
- Computers in the Classroom
- Common Core State Standards
- Curriculum Infrastructure
- Ideas and Inspiration
- Identifying Learning Styles
- Lesson Plans
- Policies and Planning
- School Administration
- School Reform
- Student Issues
- Teacher Education
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Explore the Resource Center...
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• An Evaluation Checklist for Educational Web Sites
• Comprehensive Collections & Resources
• EdTech Leaders Online
• Education & Curriculum Groups
• Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
• Linking Environment and Physics
• Mentors and Mentoring
• NASA Resources
• National Science Teachers Association - Content and Research
• Technology in Learning