3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free!
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups