There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more.
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups