Explore the Resource Center...
Help your students, and you, find mentors in your area. Or learn how to start a mentoring program of your own.
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Backyard Adventures
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• Group Collaboration in Assessment
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• International Project Development
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents