3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups