Resources for Collaboration Projects ...
There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more. →
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
● International Project Development
● Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
● Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
● STEM Projects
● Tips for Science Fair Projects