Google Docs has generated a lot of buzz within the education community. We've indexed resources to get you started.
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups