As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) is getting a lot of attention, but there are barriers. Check out our extensive STEM resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups