With the events of 2017, the needs and safety of minority students have come into sharp focus. Many teachers are uncomfortable addressing these subjects or do not feel they have the cultural competency to speak to the issues. Here are some resources that can help.
Find resources to help all your students, from ESL and gifted students to Autism and mental health.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups