Explore the Resource Center...
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Backyard Adventures
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• Group Collaboration in Assessment
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• International Project Development
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents