Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
We have postcard flyers available for free. Leave some in your break room or distribute them at meetings or professional development events.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
• International Project Development
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups