- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
We have postcard flyers available free for the asking. Leave some in your break room or distribute them at meetings or professional development events.
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• International Project Development
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Places For Publishing Your Work
• Primary Source Document Collections
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents