- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
The Internet and modern browsers allow students build and test bridges, view plane traffic in real time, change gravity and perform experiments – all from their browser. Check out simulation and visualization tools available now.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• International Project Development
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
• Education And Technology Collaboration
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options