- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more.
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• International Project Development
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Parents and Kids Together
• Places For Publishing Your Work
• Primary Source Document Collections
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents