- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• International Project Development
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Education And Technology