Resources for Collaboration ...
- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
We have followed the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 outbreak and its effect on the 2020-2021 school year. You'll also find lesson ideas, resources, videos and historical perspectives. →
There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
● International Project Development
● Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
● Education And Technology Collaboration
● Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
● On-Line Document & Collaboration Options