- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
Google Docs has generated a lot of buzz within the education community. We've indexed resources to get you started.
The Internet and modern browsers allow students build and test bridges, view plane traffic in real time, change gravity and perform experiments – all from their browser. Check out simulation and visualization tools available now.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• International Project Development
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
• Education And Technology Collaboration
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options