- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
With the events of the last few years, the needs and safety of minority students have come into sharp focus. Many teachers are uncomfortable addressing these subjects or do not feel they have the cultural competency to speak to the issues. Here are some resources that can help.
We have postcard flyers available for free. Leave some in your break room or distribute them at meetings or professional development events.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• International Project Development
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
• Education And Technology Collaboration
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options