- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Find resources to help all your students, from ESL and gifted students to Autism and mental health.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• International Project Development
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Places For Publishing Your Work
• Primary Source Document Collections
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents