Resources for Collaboration ...
- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free! →
There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
● International Project Development
● Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
● Education And Technology Collaboration
● Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
● On-Line Document & Collaboration Options