- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
With the events of the last few years, the needs and safety of minority students have come into sharp focus. Many teachers are uncomfortable addressing these subjects or do not feel they have the cultural competency to speak to the issues. Here are some resources that can help. →
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• International Project Development
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents
• Education And Technology Collaboration
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options