- Group Collaboration in Assessment
Professor Noreen Webb looks at the design, use, and interpretation of results for large-scale assessment programs. Includes a full reprint of her article.
- Group Conferencing
- Finding A Partner for Computer-Assisted Collaboration
- Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Bullying in school has become a national cause. Here's an index of resources for students and teachers to tackle this problem.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• International Project Development
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Places For Publishing Your Work
• Primary Source Document Collections
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Wikis & Cloud Based Documents