Curriculum & Standards
- Curriculum National Guidelines and Standards
- State Guidelines and Standards
- Special Topics
With the events of 2017, the needs and safety of minority students have come into sharp focus. Many teachers are uncomfortable addressing these subjects or do not feel they have the cultural competency to speak to the issues. Here are some resources that can help.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Common Core State Standards
• All Educational Standards: Federal & State, Professional Orgs, & Subject Matter
• Environmental Education Standards
• Clearinghouses and Collaboratives
• Mathematics Curriculum Standards
• National Academy of Science