Curriculum & Standards
- Curriculum National Guidelines and Standards
- State Guidelines and Standards
- Special Topics
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Common Core State Standards
• All Educational Standards: Federal & State, Professional Orgs, & Subject Matter
• Environmental Education Standards
• Clearinghouses and Collaboratives
• Mathematics Curriculum Standards
• International Society for Technology in Education