Curriculum & Standards
- Curriculum National Guidelines and Standards
- State Guidelines and Standards
- Special Topics
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Common Core State Standards
• All Educational Standards: Federal & State, Professional Orgs, & Subject Matter
• Environmental Education Standards
• Clearinghouses and Collaboratives
• Mathematics Curriculum Standards
• National Academy of Science