Explore the Resource Center...
Nothing is the same as being there. These eyewitness accounts provide perspective and insight into recent and past events.
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Cable & YouTube Internet Resources
• Chemistry Resources
• Dealing With Controversial Subjects
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Major US and North American Federal Organizations: Environment
• Scientists and Mathematicians Online
• Special Education
• TED and TEDx
• U.S. Department of Education Resources