Policies and Planning
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Disaster Preparedness
- Ethics in Science
- Information, Technology and Society
- Technology Planning Guides
Explore the Resource Center...
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
Check out a wide range of assessment and evaluation tools, tutorials and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• College & Career Planning
• Computer Recycling
• Handheld Devices: Smartphones and Tablets
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Sample Web Publications
• Social Studies Education
• Support Networks
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• Technology Planning: Regional, State and Local Collections
• Technology Policies and Planning