Policies and Planning
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Sometimes, you your students just need to take a break ... and learn new skills.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• College & Career Planning
• Technology Policies and Planning
• Handheld Devices: Smartphones and Tablets
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Social Studies Education