Policies and Planning
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Disaster Preparedness
- Ethics in Science
- Information, Technology and Society
- Technology Planning Guides
Explore the Resource Center...
It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
Videos and blogs with different views on Education reform.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• College & Career Planning
• Computer Recycling
• Handheld Devices: Smartphones and Tablets
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Sample Web Publications
• Social Studies Education
• Support Networks
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• Technology Planning: Regional, State and Local Collections
• Technology Policies and Planning