Policies and Planning
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Disaster Preparedness
- Ethics in Science
- Information, Technology and Society
- Technology Planning Guides
Explore the Resource Center...
Google Docs has generated a lot of buzz within the education community. We've indexed resources to get you started.
We've indexed 100's of classroom resources on everything from Astronomy to Zebras to interdisciplinary learning resources.
Refresh your lesson plans here.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• College & Career Planning
• Computer Recycling
• Handheld Devices: Smartphones and Tablets
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Sample Web Publications
• Social Studies Education
• Support Networks
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• Technology Planning: Regional, State and Local Collections
• Technology Policies and Planning