Policies and Planning
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• College & Career Planning
• Technology Policies and Planning
• Handheld Devices: Smartphones and Tablets
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Social Studies Education