Policies and Planning
Resources for Policies and Planning ...
- Acceptable Use Policies
- BYOD in the 21st Century
- Kent City Community Schools Acceptable Use Policy
- BYOD For Students
- Grossmont Ethical Use Policy
- Digital Driver's License
- . . .
- Active Shooters – Planning & Prevention
- Why active shooter training sometimes falls short
- ALICE: An options-based active-shooter policy for schools
- Comics – Speak Up! The Power of One's Voice Can Save Lives
- One Teacher's Strategy to Stop Future School Shootings
- How Schools Are Working To Detect Threats Made On Social Media
- . . .
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright Office Frequently Asked Questions
- YouTube Copyright School
- 10 Big Myths about copyright explained
- Copyright Law & You!
- Public Domain Images—Are You Legally Compliant?
- . . .
- Disaster Preparedness
- Helping Kids Cope with Media Coverage of Disasters
- Emergency Preparation Toolkit
- Safety in the Science Classroom
- Ready Kids!
- You Are the Help Until Help Arrives
- . . .
- Ethics in Science
- Ethics & Primary Students
- The Online Ethics Center for Engineering & Science
- President's Commission on Bioethics
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions at IIT
- Information, Technology and Society
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Education & Library Networks Coalition
- Doug Johnson on filtering & the CIPA
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Technology Planning Guides
We are following the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 outbreak and its effect on the 2020-2021 school year. You'll also find lesson ideas, resources, videos and historical perspectives. →
Nothing is the same as being there. These eyewitness accounts provide perspective and insight into recent and past events. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Find an affinity group or a good laugh. →
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom. →
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community. →