Policies and Planning
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Disaster Preparedness
- Ethics in Science
- Information, Technology and Society
- Technology Planning Guides
Explore the Resource Center...
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) is getting a lot of attention, but there are barriers: how to implement it, identifying what works, and dealing with new roles.
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• College & Career Planning
• Computer Recycling
• Handheld Devices: Smartphones and Tablets
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Maps and Globes
• Sample Web Publications
• Social Studies Education
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• Technology Planning: Regional, State and Local Collections
• Technology Policies and Planning