Technology Planning Guides
Explore the Resource Center...
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free!
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Cable Channel Internet Resources
• College & Career Planning
• Common Core State Standards
• Directory of Science and Technology Centers Around the World
• Disaster Preparedness
• Earth Science And Systems
• Evaluating the Quality of Information on the Internet
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Social Studies Education