Related Topics ...
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Computers in the Classroom
• Glossaries for Space Adventurers and Mere Mortals
• Women Resources
• Other Media Inspiration Resources
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler