Resources for Community Involvement ...
- Encouraging Community Involvement
- Sample Best Practices for Parent Involvement in Schools
- Why Family & Community Involvement Is Important
- Parents: Get Involved
- Pender High School pupils produce popcorn
- The Parent, School, & Community Involvement Guide
- Community-based Science Projects
- NSTA Awards & Recognitions
- Children & Nature Network
- NSTA Learning Center
- Community Technology Centers And Other Resources
- Mountain Area Information Network in North Carolina
- Community Technology Centers' Network
- Digital Clubhouse
- The Columbia Basin Public Information Network
- . . .
- Setting up an On-Line Community
- Differences between Discussion Boards, Blogs & Wikis
- About Mailing Lists & listserv
- Google Groups
- Yahoo Groups
- . . .
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground. →
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it. →
Find an affinity group or a good laugh. →
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →