Resources for Community Involvement ...
- Encouraging Community Involvement
- Sample Best Practices for Parent Involvement in Schools
- Why Family & Community Involvement Is Important
- Parents: Get Involved
- Pender High School pupils produce popcorn
- The Parent, School, & Community Involvement Guide
- Community-based Science Projects
- NSTA Awards & Recognitions
- Children & Nature Network
- NSTA Learning Center
- Community Technology Centers And Other Resources
- Mountain Area Information Network in North Carolina
- Community Technology Centers' Network
- Digital Clubhouse
- The Columbia Basin Public Information Network
- . . .
- Setting up an On-Line Community
- Differences between Discussion Boards, Blogs & Wikis
- About Mailing Lists & listserv
- Google Groups
- Yahoo Groups
- . . .
Parents are a big part of the education equation. Here are some resources to help them cope. →
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Find an affinity group or a good laugh. →
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community. →