Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Animation Software & Examples
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Brains & Neurons
• Chemistry Resources
• Evaluating the Quality of Information on the Internet
• Exhibits as Primary Sources
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Virtual Schools Sampler