Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Animation Software & Examples
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Brains & Neurons
• Chemistry Resources
• Evaluating the Quality of Information on the Internet
• Exhibits as Primary Sources
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Virtual Schools Sampler