- Interdisciplinary Learning
- Astronomy and Airplanes
- Biology, DNA & Genetics
- Computers and The Internet
- English & Literature
- Environmental Studies
- History & Primary Sources
- Humanities And The Arts
- Physics & Engineering
- Great Women
- Research & Exploration
- Student Subgroup Resources
- Video Resources
List of video resources indexed by K-12 Internet Resource Center for topic introduction, professional development, and visualizations of difficult subjects.
This is where you will find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Find resources to help all your students, from ESL and gifted students to Autism and mental health.
Videos and blogs with different views on Education reform.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Computers in the Classroom
• Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• 3D Printing In The Classroom
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Democracy in America