- Interdisciplinary Learning
- Astronomy and Airplanes
- Biology, DNA & Genetics
- Computers and The Internet
- English & Literature
- Environmental Studies
- History & Primary Sources
- Humanities And The Arts
- Physics & Engineering
- Great Women
- Research & Exploration
- Student Subgroup Resources
- Video Resources
List of video resources indexed by K-12 Internet Resource Center for topic introduction, professional development, and visualizations of difficult subjects.
This is where you will find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
Google Docs has generated a lot of buzz within the education community. We've indexed resources to get you started.
Find resources to help all your students, from ESL and gifted students to Autism and mental health.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Computers in the Classroom
• 3D Printing In The Classroom
• Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Democracy in America