- Interdisciplinary Learning
- Astronomy and Airplanes
- Biology, DNA & Genetics
- Computers and The Internet
- English & Literature
- Environmental Studies
- History & Primary Sources
- Humanities And The Arts
- Physics & Engineering
- Great Women
- Research & Exploration
- Student Subgroup Resources
- Video Resources
List of video resources indexed by K-12 Internet Resource Center for topic introduction, professional development, and visualizations of difficult subjects.
This is where you will find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free! →
Help your students, and you, find mentors in your area. Or learn how to start a mentoring program of your own. →
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Computers in the Classroom
• Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• 3D Printing In The Classroom
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Democracy in America