- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Astronomy and Airplanes
- Biology, DNA & Genetics
- Computers and The Internet
- English & Literature
- Environmental Studies
- History & Primary Sources
- Humanities And The Arts
- Physics & Engineering
- Great Women
- Research & Exploration
- Student Subgroup Resources
- Video Resources
List of video resources indexed by K-12 Internet Resource Center for topic introduction, professional development, and visualizations of difficult subjects.
This is where you will find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Computers in the Classroom
• Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
• 3D Printing In The Classroom
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Assistive Technology For Students
• Democracy in America