Astronomy and Airplanes
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Virtual Modeling for Learning Science and Math
• Remote-Sensing Investigations
• Networks for Teachers By Teachers (sampler)
• Comprehensive Collections & Resources
• Art Education For The 21st Century