Astronomy and Airplanes
Explore the Resource Center...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
The Internet and modern browsers allow students build and test bridges, view plane traffic in real time, change gravity and perform experiments – all from their browser. Check out simulation and visualization tools available now.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Education For The 21st Century
• Comprehensive Collections & Resources
• Diverse Exhibits
• Earth and Town
• Galapagos Islands
• Hands On Projects And Simple Tools
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Networks for Teachers By Teachers (sampler)
• Remote-Sensing Investigations
• Virtual Modeling for Learning Science and Math