Computers and The Internet
- Building Keyboard Skills
- Computer Programming
- History of The Internet
- Searching The Net
- WebQuests And Scavenger Hunts
- World Wide Web and Internet Tutorials
Related Topics ...
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Internet Resources Sampler
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Computers in the Classroom
• Assistance for Achieving Connectivity
• Computing & Internet Groups
• Information, Technology and Society