Computers and The Internet
- Building Keyboard Skills
- Computer Programming
- History of The Internet
- Searching The Net
- WebQuests And Scavenger Hunts
- World Wide Web and Internet Tutorials
Related Topics ...
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Internet Resources Sampler
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Computers in the Classroom
• Assistance for Achieving Connectivity
• Computing & Internet Groups
• Information, Technology and Society