Searching The Net
Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Example Virtual Libraries
• General References
• Internet Resources Sampler
• Major Networks for Educators
• National, State and Regional Networks (sample)
• Parental Support
• Printing 3D Topography Maps
• Publication Opportunities for Students
• State Guidelines and Standards
• U.S. Government On-line