Explore the Resource Center...
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) is getting a lot of attention, but there are barriers: how to implement it, identifying what works, and dealing with new roles.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Acceptable Use Policies
• Animation Software & Examples
• Backup and File Sharing Options
• Computer Recycling
• Computer Using Educators
• Computers in the Classroom
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• Internet Resources Sampler
• Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
• World Wide Web and Internet Tutorials