Collections of Projects
Explore the Resource Center...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Backyard Adventures
• Diverse Exhibits
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• International Project Development
• On-Line Collections - Universities and Public Institutions
• Primary Source Document Collections
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Virtual Schools Sampler