Collections of Projects
Explore the Resource Center...
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
Find resources to help all your students, from ESL and gifted students to Autism and mental health.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Backyard Adventures
• Diverse Exhibits
• Example Computer-Assisted Collaboration Projects
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• International Project Development
• On-Line Collections - Universities and Public Institutions
• Primary Source Document Collections
• Tips for Science Fair Projects
• Virtual Schools Sampler