Trash Goes To School
The Trash Goes to School web site provides teachers with solid waste background information, activities for K-12 to present a well balanced picture, ideas on how to use solid waste issues in teaching many subjects, including math, science, English, social studies, and home economics, and glossaries appropriate to the grade levels.
Trash Goes to School was produced by the Cornell Waste Management Institute working with a team of people from Cornell Cooperative Extension and other agencies in New York State.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Collaboration Within Small Student Groups
• EdTech Leaders Online
• High Performance Standards for Applied Learning
• Historical Quests
• National Science Teachers Association - Content and Research
• Networks for Teachers By Teachers (sampler)
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Project-Based Learning (PBL)
• Remote Sensing Technology
• TED and TEDx