Geographic Environments & Databases
- Animals-Wildlife and Sea Life
- Maps and Globes
- Rivers, Lakes, Seas, Bays, Ponds and Estuaries
- Wetlands and Rainforests and Prairies
- Mountains, Glaciers, and Canyons
- The Earth, Sea and Sky
- Insects ... and Frogs, Too
- The Sounds of Animals Around the World
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
Parents are a big part of the education equation. Here are some resources to help them cope.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.