Public and Commercial Law
These databases could bolster student research projects. Energy projects often involve public utilities. Cegi refers to the California Electronic Government Information site, including educational links.
The above sites supply fairly conventional information. Sites for advocacy groups have not been listed in this library, because (1)it is difficult to mention a few and not all and (2)they require critical thinking curricula as an accompaniment. The impact and ramifications of environmental issues for public concern cannot be ignored. We recommend that if you extend studies into the realm of advocacy (by adding your own "shelf"), you set the stage fairly from a systemic perspective and incorporate solid research strategies and reasoned argument.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Congressional Legislative Information
• Integrating Technology into Your School's Curriculum
• Major US and North American Federal Organizations: Environment
• Networks for Teachers By Teachers (sampler)
• Projects for Parents and Kids Together
• Research Resources for Teachers and Librarians
• School To Work Programs
• Technology Planning: National Collections
• The GLOBE Initiative
• U.S. Government On-line