As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects