Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it.
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects