Resources for Interdisciplinary Tools ...
We have followed the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 outbreak and its effect on the 2020-2021 school year. You'll also find lesson ideas, resources, videos and historical perspectives. →
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
● Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
● Model Sources & 3D Modeling Software
● Simulation & Modeling Tools
● Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
● 3D Printing And The Arts