It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
The Internet and modern browsers allow students build and test bridges, view plane traffic in real time, change gravity and perform experiments – all from their browser. Check out simulation and visualization tools available now.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects