Explore the Resource Center...
Sometimes, you your students just need to take a break ... and learn new skills.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Hands On Projects And Simple Tools
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• Maker Movement
• Mentors and Mentoring
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Software For Your 3D Printer
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Traditional Desktop Publishing Tools