Sometimes, you your students just need to take a break ... and learn new skills.
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects