The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects