Explore the Resource Center...
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) is getting a lot of attention, but there are barriers: how to implement it, identifying what works, and dealing with new roles.
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Sites
• Computing & Internet Groups
• Developing Research Skills
• Global Show'n'Tell
• International Project Development
• Language & Literacy Groups
• Librarians & Media Specialists: 'Zines, Calendars & Chats
• Off Planet Field Trips
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler