Humanities And The Arts
- Art Education For The 21st Century
- Art Creation
- Music -- Theory and Practice
- Music Creation
- Music & Stories in the Classroom
- Theater Performance
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- 'Zines And Publication Opportunities
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
Sometimes, you your students just need to take a break ... and learn new skills.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.