Humanities And The Arts
- Art Education For The 21st Century
- Art Creation
- Music -- Theory and Practice
- Music Creation
- Music & Stories in the Classroom
- Theater Performance
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- 'Zines And Publication Opportunities
Explore the Resource Center...
As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Sites
• Astronomy Near and Far
• Chemistry Resources
• Compilations of Lesson Plans
• Encyclopedia and Reference Sites
• Extension of Museums Into the Classroom
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Student Literature Sites (sampler)
• Teaching Literature - Resources
• Women Resources