Humanities And The Arts
- Art Education For The 21st Century
- Art Creation
- Music -- Theory and Practice
- Music Creation
- Music & Stories in the Classroom
- Theater Performance
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- 'Zines And Publication Opportunities
Explore the Resource Center...
While Common Core is being implemented by most states, there is much vocal opposition. Here are some resources that can help.
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Sites
• Astronomy Near and Far
• Chemistry Resources
• Encyclopedia and Reference Sites
• Extension of Museums Into the Classroom
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
• Student Literature Sites (sampler)
• Teaching Literature - Resources
• Women Resources