Humanities And The Arts
- Art Education For The 21st Century
- Art Creation
- Music -- Theory and Practice
- Music Creation
- Music & Stories in the Classroom
- Theater Performance
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- 'Zines And Publication Opportunities
Explore the Resource Center...
Looking for a simple, no-cost/low-cost way to get your class information out on the Internet? Using WordPress, you can start with a simple blog and evolve into a complex web site.
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Sites
• Astronomy Near and Far
• Chemistry Resources
• Encyclopedia and Reference Sites
• Extension of Museums Into the Classroom
• Integrating Math and the Arts
• Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
• Student Literature Sites (sampler)
• Teaching Literature - Resources
• Women Resources