Sample Web Publications
Ted Nellen talks about using the web for high school student-writers. His philosophy is "we learn by doing". Ted's classes "include all of the elements of any other junior level English class, except they work exclusively on the Internet."
Poynter, on the other hand, is a reference for students who might be planning a career in journalism.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Major US and North American Federal Organizations: Environment
• PBS and NPR Resources
• Parent Involvement
• Research Resources for Teachers and Librarians
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Support Networks
• TED Talks Education
• Teaching Writing on the Web
• Understanding Decentralized, Dynamical Systems and Environments