Sample Web Publications
Ted Nellen talks about using the web for high school student-writers. His philosophy is "we learn by doing". Ted's classes "include all of the elements of any other junior level English class, except they work exclusively on the Internet."
Poynter, on the other hand, is a reference for students who might be planning a career in journalism.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Discussion/Publications: Youth and the Environment 'Zines
• High Performance Standards for Applied Learning
• PBS and NPR Resources
• Research Resources for Teachers and Librarians
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• TED Talks Education
• Teaching Writing on the Web
• Technology in Learning
• Understanding Decentralized, Dynamical Systems and Environments