One of the best ways to engage students is to cross boundaries and shake things up.
Build a simple robot, maybe using nothing more than construction paper. Then explain what it would do and how strong it would need to be. Show on the map where the robot would be working. Write a story involving the robot.
One simple project covers art, math, physics, geography and creative writing.
Here you will find a wide variety of ideas for for interdisciplinary projects.
- Hands On Learning
- Constructing Environments
- Earth and Town
- International Project Development
- Internet Resources Sampler
- Linking Environment and Physics
- Literature and Science
- Math And ________
- Sports and Science
- Visualization Tools
Find resources to help all your students, from ESL and gifted students to Autism and mental health. →
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Community-based Science Projects
• Project-Based Learning (PBL)
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Online Courseware And Management Systems
• Identifying Learning Styles
• Courseware Ideas and Collections for On-Line Learning