Explore the Resource Center...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Clearinghouses and Collaboratives
• Environmental Conferences
• Environmental Science Education
• Geographic Environments & Databases
• Historical Quests
• Mountains, Glaciers, and Canyons
• Rivers, Lakes, Seas, Bays, Ponds and Estuaries
• Virtual Community
• Wetlands and Rainforests and Prairies