Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Historical Quests
• Environmental Science Education
• Wetlands and Rainforests and Prairies
• Environment and Heredity: Birds & Dinosaurs
• Geographic Environments & Databases
• Clearinghouses and Collaboratives