Hands On Learning
While the white board helps, getting your hands in the middle of things make it much more real. These topics explore what's currently available and how to use it.
And many are surprisingly low or no cost.
Related Topics ...
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more. →
Help your students, and you, find mentors in your area. Or learn how to start a mentoring program of your own. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Identifying Learning Styles
• Project-Based Learning (PBL)
• Visualization Tools
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Online Courseware And Management Systems
• Directory of Science and Technology Centers Around the World