Hands On Learning
While the white board helps, getting your hands in the middle of things make it much more real. These topics explore what's currently available and how to use it.
And many are surprisingly low or no cost.
Related Topics ...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office. →
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Identifying Learning Styles
• Project-Based Learning (PBL)
• Visualization Tools
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Online Courseware And Management Systems
• Directory of Science and Technology Centers Around the World