Hands On Learning
While the white board helps, getting your hands in the middle of things make it much more real. These topics explore what's currently available and how to use it.
And many are surprisingly low or no cost.
Related Topics ...
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources. →
The Internet and modern browsers allow students build and test bridges, view plane traffic in real time, change gravity and perform experiments – all from their browser. Check out simulation and visualization tools available now. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Identifying Learning Styles
• Project-Based Learning (PBL)
• Visualization Tools
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Online Courseware And Management Systems
• Directory of Science and Technology Centers Around the World