Hands On Learning
While the white board helps, getting your hands in the middle of things make it much more real. These topics explore what's currently available and how to use it.
And many are surprisingly low or no cost.
Related Topics ...
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing. →
We have flyers available for free. Leave some in your break room or distribute them at meetings or professional development events. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Identifying Learning Styles
• Project-Based Learning (PBL)
• Visualization Tools
• Family and Community Resources for Special Education Students
• Online Courseware And Management Systems
• Directory of Science and Technology Centers Around the World