Literature and Science
Explore the Resource Center...
3D printing is both an art and a science. And it's one of those areas where spending a little extra money can save a lot of grief.
Come along as we explore the world of 3D Printing.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Backyard Adventures
• Benchmarks for Science Literacy - Project 2061
• Code.org & Computer Science Education Week
• Earth Systems Science: Online Curriculum
• Integrating Math and Science
• National Science Teachers Association - Content and Research
• State Guidelines and Standards
• Teaching Literature - Resources
• Tips for Science Fair Projects