Literature and Science
Explore the Resource Center...
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
While Common Core is being implemented by most states, there is much vocal opposition. Here are some resources that can help.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Backyard Adventures
• Benchmarks for Science Literacy - Project 2061
• Code.org & Computer Science Education Week
• Earth Science And Systems
• Integrating Math and Science
• National Science Teachers Association - Content and Research
• State Guidelines and Standards
• Teaching Literature - Resources
• Tips for Science Fair Projects