Literature and Science
Explore the Resource Center...
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Parents are a big part of the education equation. Here are some resources to help them cope.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Backyard Adventures
• Benchmarks for Science Literacy - Project 2061
• Code.org & Computer Science Education Week
• Earth Systems Science: Online Curriculum
• Integrating Math and Science
• National Science Teachers Association - Content and Research
• State Guidelines and Standards
• Teaching Literature - Resources
• Tips for Science Fair Projects