Physics & Engineering
Explore the Resource Center...
Sometimes, you your students just need to take a break ... and learn new skills.
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Build A Rocket
• Creating Interest In A Career
• Ethics in Science
• FT STEM – Building Airplanes
• Genetics, Genomes, DNA & Stem Cell Research
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Linking Environment and Physics
• Music -- Theory and Practice
• STEM Primer
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler