Physics & Engineering
Explore the Resource Center...
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
The Internet and modern browsers allow students build and test bridges, view plane traffic in real time, change gravity and perform experiments – all from their browser. Check out simulation and visualization tools available now.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Build A Rocket
• Creating Interest In A Career
• Ethics in Science
• FT STEM – Building Airplanes
• Genetics, Genomes, DNA & Stem Cell Research
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Linking Environment and Physics
• Music -- Theory and Practice
• STEM Primer
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler