Research & Exploration
Explore the Resource Center...
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office.
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Build A Rocket
• Education & Curriculum Groups
• Genetics, Genomes, DNA & Stem Cell Research
• Guided Research
• High Performance Standards for Applied Learning
• Off Planet Field Trips
• On-Line Collections - Universities and Public Institutions
• School Administration
• School Reform Models (K-12)
• Teacher As Researcher