Explore the Resource Center...
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Diverse Exhibits
• Electronic Field Trips
• Grant Locators
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• International Project Development
• Introduction to Electronic Field Trips
• Remote-Sensing Investigations
• Student Literature Sites (sampler)
• The Library of Congress