Explore the Resource Center...
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
Check out a wide range of assessment and evaluation tools, tutorials and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Exhibits as Primary Sources
• Extension of Museums Into the Classroom
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• International Libraries
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• National Resources
• Space Exploration and Astrobiology
• The National Endowment for the Humanities
• Women Resources