English As A Second Language (ESL)
Explore the Resource Center...
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free!
It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Encyclopedia and Reference Sites
• English Language Development Software
• Foreign Language Treks
• International Libraries
• Language & Literacy Groups
• Multi-lingual Browsers & Translators
• Student ESL/Foreign Language Sites
• TESOL: Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
• Take Five
• Teaching Literature - Resources