English As A Second Language (ESL)
Explore the Resource Center...
Nothing is the same as being there. These eyewitness accounts provide perspective and insight into recent and past events.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Encyclopedia and Reference Sites
• English Language Development Software
• Foreign Language Treks
• International Libraries
• Language & Literacy Groups
• Multi-lingual Browsers & Translators
• Student ESL/Foreign Language Sites
• TESOL: Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
• Take Five
• Teaching Literature - Resources