Explore the Resource Center...
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Sites
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Image Software
• Marine Worlds
• Mountains, Glaciers, and Canyons
• Off Planet Field Trips
• Photography Resources
• Programming For Younger Kids ... And The Technically Challenged
• Research Resources for Teachers and Librarians
• Rivers, Lakes, Seas, Bays, Ponds and Estuaries