The Web and Education
The Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education, has taken on the mission of advancing Information Technology in Education and pursuing E-Learning research, development, learning, and its practical application.
Resources include international conferences, publications, a Digital Library, Career Center, and other opportunities for professional growth.
The Computer Science Teachers Association is part of the Association for Computing Machinery, one of the foremost organizations in computing. CSTA supports and promotes the teaching of computer science in the K-12 setting and provides professional development workshops.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Code.org & Computer Science Education Week
• EdTech Leaders Online
• Global Collaboration Networks
• High Performance Standards for Applied Learning
• National Science Teachers Association - Content and Research
• National, State and Regional Networks (sample)
• Networks for Teachers By Teachers (sampler)
• Science Education Groups
• Technology Planning: National Collections