Explore the Resource Center...
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
While Common Core is being implemented by most states, there is much vocal opposition. Here are some resources that can help.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Assistance for Achieving Connectivity
• Computer Recycling
• Corporate Resources
• Education & Curriculum Groups
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• National Initiatives: School Exemplars
• Origins of Community Networks
• Setting up an On-Line Community