Welcome to our Forums area. Every few weeks we post a new topic you can vote and comment on. Let us know your thoughts.
If you have a question you'd like to see asked, let us know using the [Your Feedback] button below.
- Are controversial subjects coming up in the classroom?
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- What are your favorite web sites?
- With the incoming Trump administration, things in education will get...
- The Presidential election this year...
- Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
- Who runs your school?
- What are you doing this Summer?
- Do you think Common Core is working?
- Recommend your favorite Web site.
- What has been your biggest challenge this school year?
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free!
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler
• Answers for ESL Teachers and Foreign Language and Bilingual Education
• Math Resource Sites
• School Administration
• Integrated Studies: Math (sampler)
• Language & Literacy Groups