Welcome to our Forums area. Every few weeks we post a new topic you can vote and comment on. Let us know your thoughts.
If you have a question you'd like to see asked, let us know using the [Your Feedback] button below.
- Are controversial subjects coming up in the classroom?
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- What are your favorite web sites?
- With the incoming Trump administration, things in education will get...
- The Presidential election this year...
- Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
- Who runs your school?
- What are you doing this Summer?
- Do you think Common Core is working?
- Recommend your favorite Web site.
- What has been your biggest challenge this school year?
Nothing is the same as being there. These eyewitness accounts provide perspective and insight into recent and past events.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler
• Answers for ESL Teachers and Foreign Language and Bilingual Education
• Math Resource Sites
• Integrated Studies: Math (sampler)
• Language & Literacy Groups
• Setting up an On-Line Community