Welcome to our Forums area. Every few weeks we post a new topic you can vote and comment on. Let us know your thoughts.
If you have a question you'd like to see asked, let us know using the [Your Feedback] button below.
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- What are your favorite web sites?
- With the incoming Trump administration, things in education will get...
- The Presidential election this year...
- Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
- Who runs your school?
- What are you doing this Summer?
- Do you think Common Core is working?
- Recommend your favorite Web site.
- What has been your biggest challenge this school year?
Explore the Resource Center...
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.