Welcome to our Forums area. Every few weeks we post a new topic you can vote and comment on. Let us know your thoughts.
If you have a question you'd like to see asked, let us know using the [Your Feedback] button below.
- Are controversial subjects coming up in the classroom?
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- What are your favorite web sites?
- With the incoming Trump administration, things in education will get...
- The Presidential election this year...
- Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
- Who runs your school?
- What are you doing this Summer?
- Do you think Common Core is working?
- Recommend your favorite Web site.
- What has been your biggest challenge this school year?
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
With the events of the last few years, the needs and safety of minority students have come into sharp focus. Many teachers are uncomfortable addressing these subjects or do not feel they have the cultural competency to speak to the issues. Here are some resources that can help.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler
• Answers for ESL Teachers and Foreign Language and Bilingual Education
• Math Resource Sites
• Integrated Studies: Math (sampler)
• Language & Literacy Groups
• Setting up an On-Line Community