Welcome to our Forums area. Every few weeks we post a new topic you can vote and comment on. Let us know your thoughts.
If you have a question you'd like to see asked, let us know using the [Your Feedback] button below.
- Are controversial subjects coming up in the classroom?
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- What are your favorite web sites?
- With the incoming Trump administration, things in education will get...
- The Presidential election this year...
- Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
- Who runs your school?
- What are you doing this Summer?
- Do you think Common Core is working?
- Recommend your favorite Web site.
- What has been your biggest challenge this school year?
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore. →
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Teacher Training: Math, Science and Technology Sampler
• Answers for ESL Teachers and Foreign Language and Bilingual Education
• Math Resource Sites
• Integrated Studies: Math (sampler)
• Language & Literacy Groups
• Setting up an On-Line Community