Welcome to our new Forums area. Every few weeks we post a new topic you can vote and comment on. Let us know your thoughts.
If you have a question you'd like to see asked, let us know using the Your Feedback button below.
- How important is Video is your classroom?
- What are your favorite web sites?
- With the incoming Trump administration, things in education will get...
- The Presidential election this year...
- Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
- Who runs your school?
- What are you doing this Summer?
- Do you think Common Core is working?
- Recommend your favorite Web site.
- What has been your biggest challenge this school year?
Explore the Resource Center...
We've indexed 100's of classroom resources on everything from Astronomy to Zebras to interdisciplinary learning resources.
Refresh your lesson plans here.
Unlike this guy, teachers are finding that classroom web sites are great for communicating with students and parents. And students put in more effort when they know that their work might be displayed online.
Learn how a class website can help and how to easily set it up for free!
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.