Should your administrator take your class occasionally & give you an extra prep?
The idea is to give administrators a taste of what's happening in the classroom -- not just observing.
And it allows teachers to sit in on a class of their own or have some extra prep time.
Should your administrator take your class occasionally?
Add Your Vote
Add A Comment
Our thanks to Linda C. for suggesting this question.
Have a suggestion of your own? Click the Your Feedback button and let us know.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Audio Recording Software and Podcasts
• Automated Essay Scoring
• Earthquakes and Oceans
• Getting Started And Happy Endings
• Hosting Your Own Web Pages
• Making The Video
• Research Resources for Teachers and Librarians
• School Psychology
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Who runs your school?