Explore the Resource Center...
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Education For The 21st Century
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Eyewitness Accounts
• Fiction and Biography for Grades 4-8
• Fun & Games
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• Music & Stories in the Classroom
• Stories and Poems (K-4)
• Student Literature Sites (sampler)