Explore the Resource Center...
There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Education For The 21st Century
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Eyewitness Accounts
• Fun & Games
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Lesson Plans and Projects
• Music & Stories in the Classroom
• Stories and Poems (K-4)
• Student Literature Sites (sampler)
• The National Geographic Society