- GDPR And Your School
- 3D Printing Primer
- Analyses and Evaluation
- Art, Images & Photography
- Internet Access
- Media Creation
- Publishing & Getting Noticed
- Virtual Libraries
- Web Tools
- Whiteboard Hardware & Software
Here you'll find everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Related Topics ...
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects