Resources for Tools ...
- COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 coronavirus resources for K-12 teachers & administrators: current strategies, authoritative information sources, resources & the education outlook.
- Distance Learning Resources
Resources and best practices for teachers dealing with new and unfamiliar ways of interacting with students on-line during the COVID-19 emergency.
- 3D Printing Primer
- Analyses and Evaluation
- Art, Images & Photography
- GDPR And Your School
- Internet Access
- Media Creation
- Publishing & Getting Noticed
- Virtual Libraries
- Web Tools
- Whiteboard Hardware & Software
Here you'll find everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources. →
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it. →
Related Topics ...
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
● Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
● Simulation & Modeling Tools
● Model Sources & 3D Modeling Software
● Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
● 3D Printing And The Arts