Resources for Tools ...
- COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 coronavirus resources for K-12 teachers & administrators: current strategies, authoritative information sources, resources & the education outlook.
- Distance Learning Resources
Resources and best practices for teachers dealing with new and unfamiliar ways of interacting with students on-line during the COVID-19 emergency.
- 3D Printing Primer
- Analyses and Evaluation
- Art, Images & Photography
- GDPR And Your School
- Internet Access
- Media Creation
- Publishing & Getting Noticed
- Virtual Libraries
- Web Tools
- Whiteboard Hardware & Software
Here you'll find everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it. →
There is a wide range of simulation and modeling tools available at no cost, covering everything from physics to engineering, astronomy and more. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Related Topics ...
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
● Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
● Model Sources & 3D Modeling Software
● Simulation & Modeling Tools
● Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
● 3D Printing And The Arts