Resources for Tools ...
- COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 coronavirus resources for K-12 teachers & administrators: current strategies, authoritative information sources, resources & the education outlook.
- Distance Learning Resources
Resources and best practices for teachers dealing with new and unfamiliar ways of interacting with students on-line during the COVID-19 emergency.
- 3D Printing Primer
- Analyses and Evaluation
- Art, Images & Photography
- GDPR And Your School
- Internet Access
- Media Creation
- Publishing & Getting Noticed
- Virtual Libraries
- Web Tools
- Whiteboard Hardware & Software
Here you'll find everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
With the events of the last few years, the needs and safety of minority students have come into sharp focus. Many teachers are uncomfortable addressing these subjects or do not feel they have the cultural competency to speak to the issues. Here are some resources that can help. →
Related Topics ...
Other Areas To Check Out ...
● Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
● Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
● Simulation & Modeling Tools
● Model Sources & 3D Modeling Software
● Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
● 3D Printing And The Arts