Analyses and Evaluation
Related Topics ...
Explore the Resource Center...
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
While Common Core is being implemented by most states, there is much vocal opposition. Here are some resources that can help.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Equity Thru Community Technology Centers And Other Models
• Evaluating the Quality of Information on the Internet
• Eyewitness Accounts
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Identifying Learning Styles
• Remote-Sensing Investigations
• STEM Primer
• Teacher "Self Help"
• U.S. Government On-line