Resources for Assessment ...
- Assessment Overview
- What Is Assessment?
- Why is Assessment Important?
- Assessment & Testing News
- Strategies to enhance student self-assessment
- Self-Assessment: Reflections from Students & Teachers
- . . .
- Assessment Ideas & Items
- 22 Easy Formative Assessment Techniques
- Student Portfolios as an Assessment Tool
- Electronic Portfolios
- Assessment Systems Blog
- 16 Guidelines for Writing High-Quality Assessment Items
- . . .
- Classroom Assessment & Management Software
- PowerSchool Assessment
- Flubaroo Test Grader
There are now good, no cost on-line and off-line alternatives to the cost and licensing issues of Microsoft Office. →
As a teacher, you can probably relate to these stories & videos. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom. →
Find an affinity group or a good laugh. →