- School Video Production
- Animation Software & Examples
- Audio Recording Software and Podcasts
- Creating Multimedia: Beginner Information
- Creating Multimedia: Intermediate Level
- Creating Multimedia: Advanced Level
- Making The Video
We describe how we created the K12IRC Helps Stanford Teacher Education Students video showing how you can create a professional looking video with no budget
Explore the Resource Center...
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
When you can not go to the exhibit, let the exhibit come to you. Free field trips available for the arts, science, paleontology, biology, history and more.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Education For The 21st Century
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Creating Digital Libraries
• Disaster Preparedness
• FT STEM – Building Airplanes
• Maker Movement
• Music & Stories in the Classroom
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Parental Support
• Primary Source Document Collections