- School Video Production
- Animation Software & Examples
- Audio Recording Software and Podcasts
- Creating Multimedia: Beginner Information
- Creating Multimedia: Intermediate Level
- Creating Multimedia: Advanced Level
- Making The Video
We describe how we created the K12IRC Helps Stanford Teacher Education Students video showing how you can create a professional looking video with no budget
Explore the Resource Center...
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Education For The 21st Century
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Creating Digital Libraries
• Disaster Preparedness
• FT STEM – Building Airplanes
• Maker Movement
• Music & Stories in the Classroom
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Parental Support
• Primary Source Document Collections