- School Video Production
- Animation Software & Examples
- Audio Recording Software and Podcasts
- Creating Multimedia: Beginner Information
- Creating Multimedia: Intermediate Level
- Creating Multimedia: Advanced Level
- Making The Video
We describe how we created the K12IRC Helps Stanford Teacher Education Students video showing how you can create a professional looking video with no budget
Explore the Resource Center...
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
While Common Core is being implemented by most states, there is much vocal opposition. Here are some resources that can help.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Education For The 21st Century
• Audio/Video Primary Sources
• Creating Digital Libraries
• Disaster Preparedness
• FT STEM – Building Airplanes
• Maker Movement
• Music & Stories in the Classroom
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Parental Support
• Primary Source Document Collections