- School Video Production
- Animation Software & Examples
- Audio Recording Software and Podcasts
- Creating Multimedia: Beginner Information
- Creating Multimedia: Intermediate Level
- Creating Multimedia: Advanced Level
- Making The Video
We describe how we created the K12IRC Helps Stanford Teacher Education Students video showing how you can create a professional looking video with no budget
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Google Docs has generated a lot of buzz within the education community. We've indexed resources to get you started.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.