- National Libraries
- International Libraries
- On-Line Libraries and Research Guides
- Creating and Managing Virtual Libraries and Resources
Explore the Resource Center...
No matter what your area, there are support and professional groups for you.
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Creating Digital Libraries
• Diverse Exhibits
• Example Virtual Libraries
• Exhibits as Primary Sources
• Extension of Museums Into the Classroom
• On-Line Collections - Universities and Public Institutions
• University and Non-Profit Research Resources
• Virtual Schools Sampler
• Whole Books OnLine