- National Libraries
- International Libraries
- On-Line Libraries and Research Guides
- Creating and Managing Virtual Libraries and Resources
Explore the Resource Center...
Google Docs has generated a lot of buzz within the education community. We've indexed resources to get you started.
Intellectual property rights arises frequently if you or your students conduct research, incorporate another's document (of any type) or publish on the Web.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Animals: Wildlife
• Creating Digital Libraries
• Diverse Exhibits
• Example Virtual Libraries
• Exhibits as Primary Sources
• On-Line Collections - Universities and Public Institutions
• University and Non-Profit Research Resources
• Virtual Schools Sampler
• Whole Books OnLine