Explore the Resource Center...
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
You can do a lot of science in your backyard ... or school playground.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Art Sites
• Creating Digital Libraries
• International Libraries
• Librarians & Media Specialists: 'Zines, Calendars & Chats
• Mountains, Glaciers, and Canyons
• National Academy of Science
• Setting up an On-Line Community
• Space Exploration and Astrobiology
• The National Endowment for the Humanities
• Women Resources