- Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
- Good Website Design
- How To Build and Customize Your Own WebSite
- Hosting Your Own Web Pages
- Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
- On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
- The Fine Art of Web Page Designs
- Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
- Webmaster Resources
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore.
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects