- Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
- Good Website Design
- How To Build and Customize Your Own WebSite
- Hosting Your Own Web Pages
- Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
- On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
- The Fine Art of Web Page Designs
- Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
- Webmaster Resources
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Nothing is the same as being there. These eyewitness accounts provide perspective and insight into recent and past events.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects