- Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
- Good Website Design
- How To Build and Customize Your Own WebSite
- Hosting Your Own Web Pages
- Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
- On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
- The Fine Art of Web Page Designs
- Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
- Webmaster Resources
The best way to teach is thru examples. The earlier young women are encouraged that they too can make a difference, the better their chances for success.
It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Model Sources & 3D Printer Software
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects