- Free Classroom Websites And WordPress
- Good Website Design
- How To Build and Customize Your Own WebSite
- Hosting Your Own Web Pages
- Keeping Current Using RSS Feeds
- On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
- The Fine Art of Web Page Designs
- Tracking Web Site Changes and Lost Web Sites
- Webmaster Resources
We have a whole section on how to get started and incorporate it into the classroom.
With the advent of inexpensive production tools and free video hosting like YouTube, the idea of the school film has been turned on its head.
Adding art into the curriculum can be as simple as showing how it incorporates everything from math to biology and physics.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Ideas And Inspiration For The K-12 Community
• Simulation & Modeling Tools
• Models & Software For Your 3D Printer
• Subject Matter Problem-solving and Concept Mapping
• Image Software
• Lesson Plans and Projects