On-Line Document & Collaboration Options
There are a number of on-line collaboration sites available, with changes coming all the time. We look at two popular options.
Resources for On-Line Document & Collaboration Options ...
- G Suite for Education
- Google Docs in Plain English
- Google for Education
- Using Google Docs to Grade Student Essays Online
- 79 Ways to Use Google Forms in the Classroom
- google docs 101
- . . .
- Office 365 For Education
- Office in Education
- Office 365 Education Plans
- Google Vs. Microsoft: Choosing Cloud Apps For Schools
- Google Apps for Education vs. Microsoft 365 for Education
- G Suite vs. Office 365
We have flyers available for free. Leave some in your break room or distribute them at meetings or professional development events. →
The Internet is a great resource, but many web sites are not appropriate for young students. Here are some search site options that allow them to explore. →
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community. →
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom. →
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources. →
Find an affinity group or a good laugh. →
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site for free to creating videos and 3D printing. →