Publishing & Getting Noticed
Explore the Resource Center...
It is all but impossible to avoid controversial subjects or topics. Here are some ideas to cope.
Looking for a simple, no-cost/low-cost way to get your class information out on the Internet? Using WordPress, you can start with a simple blog and evolve into a complex web site.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Assistance for Achieving Connectivity
• Computers in the Classroom
• Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
• Getting Started And Happy Endings
• Google Docs & Education
• Hosting Your Own Web Pages
• Publication Opportunities for Students
• Students Prepare for Publishing in 'Zines and Newspapers