Publishing & Getting Noticed
Explore the Resource Center...
Check out videos and resources showing how computers have been successfully integrated into the classroom.
It's not as hard as these guys are making it.
The K-12 Internet Resource Center was launched in the 1990's as one of the first web sites dedicated to indexing K-12 educational resources.
Everything from classroom automation and making a class web site to creating videos and 3D printing.
Develop partnerships and engage your students, their parents, and the community.
Find an affinity group or a good laugh.
Check out the wide variety of professional development opportunities and resources.
Find a lesson idea, video or activity for your classroom.
Other Areas To Check Out...
• Assistance for Achieving Connectivity
• Computers in the Classroom
• Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
• Getting Started And Happy Endings
• Google Docs & Education
• Hosting Your Own Web Pages
• Publication Opportunities for Students
• Students Prepare for Publishing in 'Zines and Newspapers